Saturday, October 6, 2007

Perry Story




























Once upon a time there was a strong, intellegent, and incredibly talented man.




what he didn't know was what a peculiar family he was born into.....that was until 1976.






































A typical summer day at the house includes Captian B. waking up precisly at 11:00 A.M. ---------->>>>>>




























Juanita to the Rescue as always..... ----------------------->>>
(She has her masters)


















A typical phone convo with Braden.






Person






Braden (Monotone Voice)






PErson: well i was just wondering what you were doing right now?? How are you






Braden (an even bigger monotone voice) yeah






Person: Well It was good talking to you!!!!!






Braden: Yeah






But just then came another familar face. ---------->>>>















Braden that was the most intellegent phone convo I ever heard. How did you pull it off?










Braden: I did go Century Elementry




















Don't worry I didn't forget the 2nd East Warriors--->>>




It should also be noted that Megan and Lexi are from 2nd east and do NOT at this time want their pictures to be published on the world wide wibe. I would go ahead and show them anyways, but at one point in her life Megan thought about being a lawyer.
















Jessica, Jared, Bree, and Grandma Perry could not be reached by telephone to comment on this story, but Jessica did fax that they would gladly appear in Perry family episode 2.












And last but certainly not least will anyone comment, and tell me what in the world is going on in this picture????
























































































































No comments: