Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hair Flips: My ping pong success: fast food

Braden got his haircut at the barber shop today, and I can't help but wonder how much I am going to miss his hair flips. He has perfect form, and even though he is not a hippy at heart, I doubt you could ever tell that he wasn't just by seeing him on the streets. He averages pretty close to 201 hair flips per day. So gracefull, elegant, and classy.
I played mom at ping pong today and beat her 5 times out of 5. Yes she is a ricks champ, but that was 2 or 3 decades ago. What is wrong with the Utah weather? It changes faster than Larry Brown changes basketball teams. I got asked the question the other day, which place is better Mcdonalds, Burger King, or Wendy's? Now such as serouis question deserves a serious answer. Lets break it down: Mcdonalds: There fries are second to none so salty so greasy. The double cheeseburger is about the best piece of food you can get for a dollar. The mcflurries are too pricy though. Burger king. The Rodeo Chesseburger, need I say more? IF you haven't had one stop being a caveman and get one. And Wendys.........excellent dollar menu. SO my answer is burger king.

4 comments:

Jess and Jared said...

My vote is on wendy's for sure. Did you know you can do a poll on your blog?

Jess

Matt said...

Yes, But I wasn't asking for others opinons. I was simply stating mine :)

Perry Family said...

Here is my opinion - asked for or not. NONE OF THE ABOVE. Subway or taco time hands down.

Do you ever wonder if maybe just maybe I like to feed my children's ego every now and then (speaking of ping-pong....)

Matt said...

Juanita,
your comments are welcome as long as they are on SUBJECT!! Did I mention subway or taco time in the original post? As far as the ping pong goes, I will beat you again next time....in fact you will never beat me again. Guranteed.