Monday, October 22, 2007

Christmas Video of 1992 among other things

-Christmas of 92
Yes we all remember it.....Mordrids life size goggles, Jessica's bangs, my charm, Braden in the stocking ect. Well this year I would like to propose that we do the third and possibly the final version of "Merry Christmas mom and dad, gosh our tree is pretty" Although some might say it's not possible! How can it be better than it was is 92? Trust me this one will win an academy award.
MLB
The world series gets under way this week, and it's the Rockies and the Red Sox. How in the world did the rockies get there? They along with the royals and devil rays have been the punch line to all MLB jokes the past 900 years. It just goes to show that in baseball, that once you get into the playoffs anyone can win it.
The Jazz
Another NBA season is around the corner, and going into this year leaves a lot of questions
How many games will it take before Kirilenko crys?
Will Okur and Boozer contunie to improve upon their all star years?
How many times will LHM cry?
Will the Spurs flop there way to another title?
The Election of 2008
Who are you going to vote for? I will be gone but if I was here im not sure who I would vote for and im not sure why.
Subway or Quiznos
Okay this time I actually AM asking for YOUR opinion.......which is better. All things being equal (Price, location, service, ect)

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

Last night I dreamt that the distorted giraffe was our pet. I was trying to keep it fed with bowls and bowls of left-overs.

Subway. ( I don't like my sandwiches toasted)

I vote for a re-make. I can see it now....

MOM

Jess and Jared said...

hmmm... I would have to say Quiznos because I do like my sandwiches toasted, but for some reason I go to Subway more often....
I will bring my curling iron and hair spray for the Christmas reenactment. :) Jess

Megan P said...

I would have to vote Subway..I don't like mine posted.
I would like to know what "Mordrid size giggles are...? Hmmm