friends.
Last Saturday I got the oppurtunity to baptize my niece lexi

Also Jessica And Bree flew out from Texas. It was fun to see them. And I am looking forward to having a new nephew in a couple months.
---------->>>>>>>>>Theese are my parents kids
5 comments:
WAHOO!!!!!!!! A POST!! I am so excited..I have been waiting daily for this ;)
So are we back on Tuesdays then?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Welcome back.
I had to blink a few times to make sure this was actually an update. :) I am so excited you are back into the blog world.
We are happy that you are once again giving us a blog Matt! We won't eat polar bear liver! And Popie thanks you for your kudos to him on Veterans' Day. We love your parents' kids! Love, Nanny and Popie
Sharp looking bunch, tell Braden to get a haircut!!!!
Post a Comment