Tuesday, January 15, 2008

IT's tuesday again. So that can only mean 1 thing. My blog update. It's the middle of Janruary and freezing cold up here. (I have been waiting for a long time to complain about it being the middle of Janruary. I see the sun about once a week, so I will think about being in Florida....It really helps.


I still haven't forgotten about the incident at the zoo with the tiger. And I will not go near the zoo until all tigers are contained.


Finally we can't go two weeks in a row with out a Braden update. Braden has got to lead the family in texting this month. My estimate is over (3,000) at least. Rumor has it that he is the fastest in the school.


7 comments:

Matt said...

Discuss

Perry Family said...

Stupid

Matt said...

Are you calling me stupid? Thats not very nice.

Jess and Jared said...

Way to go B. ;)

Perry Family said...

So glad that Tuesday is just around the corner. You make me smile.
Mom

Jess and Jared said...

Only two more days until the next update. We are counting down.

Gus and Hank said...

Get a haircut Braden.