I HAVE BEEN TAGGED
I will now try an honest attempt to answer to all my childhood questions.
1. When I was younger my favorite clothes were costumes and thats about it.
Now I like sports apparel and things like that. And I don't like turtlenecks.
2. When I was younger my favorite shows were: Teenage Mutant ninja turtles, aurthor, and sportscenter.
Now I like Sportscenter, The Office, Home Improvement, amd spongebob squarepants.
3. Young favorite music artists: All I knew at the time was soft hits fm 100 so I can't really comment.
Now I like- Yellowcard, goo goo dolls, michelle branch, tim mcgraw, toby keith and taylor swift.
4. As a child I enjoyed hamburgers
And they are still and always will be the best.
5. When I was little I feared robbers sneaking into my house, and fires, and Micheal Jordan
Now I fear nothing. (Except scary movies)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought your greatest fear as a child was going through the car wash!
So... you aren't the most faithful blogger. Where are all of your posts?
Post a Comment